Reply To: Do you want to be right or make money?

The Lazy Trader Forums Lazy Trader Online Trader Community The War Room Do you want to be right or make money? Reply To: Do you want to be right or make money?

Cristian Ravalli

Hi Daren,

Thanks for the roses. I believe that trading the Lazytrader way has helped me with adapting the right mindset with regards to trading.

Shame you not being able to take NZDJPY with your broker. To be honest, I have a couple of brokers I am using and always only put the minimum sum on the account. After all, I’d rather have the money on my bank account instead of with the broker. Just in case they go bust.

I think managing trades, is really what trading the Lazytrader way has taught me over time. The message it has brought home to me is more that it is important to avoid, where possible to take full hits but at the same time, give the trade as much room to breath as possible. If that makes sense.

Are you trading intraday too? I just trade on dailies and weeklies. Found it helped me a lot with trade management as I had to learn to be extra patient before being able to move my stop. 🙂

Have a good day!

Cris

ps: Tonight is NZD rate news. Will be intersting

Comments Off on Reply To: Do you want to be right or make money?