Reply To: Do We (Finally!) Have a Bullish Seasonal Gold Reversal?

The Lazy Trader Forums Lazy Trader Online Trader Community Club Bullionaire Do We (Finally!) Have a Bullish Seasonal Gold Reversal? Reply To: Do We (Finally!) Have a Bullish Seasonal Gold Reversal?

Cristian Ravalli

Hey Daren,

Thank you for looking into this so detailed. I like your analysis. From my personal experience, I find that the pullbacks measured from the major highs and lows (like in Rob’s analysis) are very valuable for trading. These major swing pullbacks can really be starting points for a bigger swing. I agree, especially on the daily, this is a rather aggressive entry but the reward for it works and the trade to me makes sense. That’s why I have personally placed it on the daily timeframe. I think the level for the stop is robust enough for me to justify taking it on the daily.

Good spot, with the half stake. In this event, I made it more as a point for discussion. I have in the past taken trades with a half stake. For me, my learning experience and the whole trading experience gets amplified, when there is money on the line. Even insignificant amounts. I just find it helps me memorise this instances better and remember them for the future.

Hope your week is going well.

Cheers
Cris

Comments Off on Reply To: Do We (Finally!) Have a Bullish Seasonal Gold Reversal?