Do We Have a Daily Reversal for USDCHF?

The Lazy Trader Forums Lazy Trader Online Trader Community Forex Set-ups Do We Have a Daily Reversal for USDCHF?

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Cristian Ravalli

Personally, I prefer this on the weekly.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cristian Ravalli

Good personal example for me this one. Fear masked as doubt on this and I didn’t take the trade. Part of it is, I’d had quite a substantial amount of risk open but the other part was just a silly, “I might get stopped out” thought.

Happy Trading everyone!

Daren Steven
    Participant

Hi Cris

I took this as a one to one risk short, did not think this was the greatest of levels to trade off. I am now looking to get in Long what do you think?

Kind Regards

Daren

Cristian Ravalli

Hey Daren,

Are you considering this on the daily? In my view, there isn’t enough reward in it, you won’t get your first target before the resistance level. Which timeframe are you considering this?

What did you do with the other trades that you posted a question about?

Cheers
    Cris

Daren Steven
    Participant

Hi Cris

Sorry been a while very busy at the moment and then could not log in.

Yes have got to agree the target does look difficult and R&R may invalidate the trade.

Looking at yesterdays PINBAR there is a lot of indecision so am still waiting.

Kind Regards

Daren

Cristian Ravalli

Hey Daren,

Looks like it’s been a bit of a messy week. Judging from the last couple of days (daily chart) it’s rather been rather messy. I left it all alone, as I said at the beginning of the week, I’d prefer this on the weekly.

Cheers
    Cris

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Comments Off on Do We Have a Daily Reversal for USDCHF?