I cannot teach anybody. I can only make them think.

The Lazy Trader Forums Lazy Trader Online Trader Community The War Room I cannot teach anybody. I can only make them think.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Cristian Ravalli

Hey guys,

It’s been a challenging 10 days, to say the least, to regain access to the forum after it has received its facelift. Anyway, let’s not dwell on the past.

For those of you, who don’t know me yet, I am the forum moderator and what I am trying to achieve with my posts is to make you think. As the great Socrates once said, “I cannot teach anybody. I can only make them think.” So, hopefully, my posts will make you think and improve your trading. I hope you get something out of them, please let me know when you do and when you don’t. I would like to learn and make this a constructive forum where ideas can be exchanged and we can all learn from one another.

Trade well!
    Cris

Rob
    Participant

Hey guys, thank you for your patience – upgrading the members’ area to a brand new system was never going to be a walk in the park…but we are largely home and dry! Thank you for your patience. I hope you enjoy it!

Also, a big welcome to Cris Ravalli, who will be your support in the forums. I have worked with Cris for a long time and he has proved himself to be invaluable with keeping the forums engaging, fun and on point. Be nice to him – he is the man!

Unlike the previous forum (which was severely limited), this one allows you to upload charts so you do not have to endure the tedium of having to do it via a third party website (yawn!). I encourage you to make full use of this facility.

As ever, if there is something you feel the new membership site is lacking – please send your recommendations to: ceo@thelazytrader.com and I shall look to implement them in the next update.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Comments Off on I cannot teach anybody. I can only make them think.