What do you want out of your trading?

The Lazy Trader Forums Lazy Trader Online Trader Community The War Room What do you want out of your trading?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Cristian Ravalli

Hi guys,

Today, scanning the market already for the 3rd time has reminded me of what I actually want out of my trading. Of course, the ultimate aim is always to grow the account big enough to enable me to live comfortably by even just making 1% per month. But I am not talking about monetary terms here, I am talking much more than that.

What I am talking about is, to use trading as a means to live the life and do the things I really want to do in life. Which is, in my case, not sitting in front of the computer all day looking for trades. We all only have a limited amount of time on this planet and far too often we waste too much time or don’t get a good enough return for the time we invest in things. So why, waste your life in front of a screen if you can trade the lazytrader-way? Where do you get a better return on the time you invest? Just a thought, before you lose your time in intraday trading where you could be really be doing things that fulfil your life.

So next time, when things get a bit unpleasant, and I am sure they will. Let’s all remember the big “WHY” we are all doing this.

Anyway, hope this post somewhat helps. Glad to hear otherwise if that’s not the case and improve on my postings.

Cheers
    Cris

Daren Steven
    Participant

Hi Cris

My thoughts are similar to yours where I want to get to the point I can create enough wealth I can do the things I want to do rather than the things I have to do, the only difference is for now anyway I want more time in front of the charts and more time to study and practise which in my current situation is almost impossible. The Lazy trader way at least keeps me going and trading hopefully to success.

Regards
    Daren

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Comments Off on What do you want out of your trading?