Which countries have we represented here?

The Lazy Trader Forums Lazy Trader Online Trader Community Matchmaking Which countries have we represented here?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Cristian Ravalli

Hey guys,

It’s been a bit of a slow start here. I know that life can be rather hectic but I think it’s always good to know that there are other people in the same shoes as yourself and that life in the same country. It would be interesting to see what diversity we have on this forum and whether there are any markets some of us are missing out on trading. So, where are do you guys live then? I live in Kent that’s in the UK. Anyone interested in making trading slightly more of a social enterprise?

Keep well!
    Cris

Daren Steven
    Participant

Hi Cris

I am from Northants UK and it is slow on here, I think there may be an issue with the login as if I don’t put in the new password sent to me it takes me to the old version of the site. Maybe something to look at.

Regards

Daren

Cristian Ravalli

Hi Daren,

I will pass it on to client services. Thanks for letting us know.

cheers
    cris

John Little
    Participant

Hi everyone,
    Good idea Cristian. I’m John from Plainfield, Indiana USA. (Western suburb of Indianapolis.)

Cristian Ravalli

Hey John,

Good to connect with you. Have you been a client of ours for a while? Are you in any of the trade ideas at the moment?

Happy Trading!

Cris

John Little
    Participant

Hi Cris,

I just started in the last few weeks. I don’t have a forex account setup yet so no trades there. There were a couple of others that I would have taken but they never triggered. I believe one of them was gold.

Speaking of that when you guys trade gold are you talking about the gold futures (GC)? I tried to see it on Robert’s chart but it was just out of sight.

John

Cristian Ravalli

Hey John,

I understand it’s worth taking your time when you set yourself up. Have you thought about XTB yet? That’s the broker Rob recommends.

I really depends John, you can trade the gold contract that you prefer. Here in the UK we can spread bet and trade cfd’s (contract for difference). I trade the latter, as there are tax advantages to it.

You can of course also trade the futures contract directly. Again, it depends what your broker offers. I personally look at YG and GC contracts both are absolutely feasible as a trading vehicle.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
    Cris

James Sudworth
    Participant

I’m originally from Kent (Ashford and Canterbury Christian), however, I’ve lived all over the world and now live in North Wales. I’m a financial adviser by trade, but really want to get into trading and hopefully work for a large company, or on my own, in the future.

Cristian Ravalli

Hey James,

I live in Kent too at the moment (Sevenoaks). It’s nice to be travelling the world, that’s also one of the great aspects of trading the LazyTrader style. You can do it from anywhere, as long as you got some kind of internet connection.

I think the strategies there and the price action taught here should enable you to get the fundamentals of trading in the shortest time possible. You might want to check out our youtube channel for older trades to get into the strategies as quickly as possible.

Thanks for posting and looking forward to exchanging with you in future.
    Cris

Johannes Voelk
    Participant

Hi guys,
    I’m originally from Germany but live down under in Australia. Would be great to connect to other LazyTraders in this country.

cheers
    Johnny

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Comments Off on Which countries have we represented here?